Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's Official

I'll be moving back to Chattanooga this fall to finish up school at UTC. The last two years in Knoxville have been premium, I've met some fun people and done some amazing rock climbs but most importantly I've gained some perspective about climbing and about life. I learned, for example, that compromising or postponing a lifelong dream is as good as writing it off. In climbing and in other things, later is as good as never. I also learned more specific things like holding a big swing is easier if you can concentrate on pulling up just before or as you release. Ronnie and I are heading out in the morning to try and climb some big new boulders. This will be my first time climbing in a week and I hope my finger holds up.

-Brion

No comments:

Post a Comment