Thursday, September 30, 2010

5.10 demo @ Hound Ears

I had a great campus session last night. Until now, a lingering pulley injury has prevented me from getting on the campus board. But my finger has been feeling better and I just decided to go for it. Anyway, I'm glad I did - I will at least have a little confidence going into the Hound Ears comp.

I got a new pair of shoes as well - more team 5.10s - and I spent some time last night breaking them in. I know I've mentioned it before, but I love these shoes! They make me look good. I'm also looking forward to (and you should too)the 5.10 demo at the comp this weekend. Fiveten is going to have full demo runs of all the new shoes - Blackwings, Hornets, Quantums - get psyched to climb in some shoes that aren't even for sale yet!

Until then,

Brion

No comments:

Post a Comment