Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Between the Trees

So I just got finished watching Between the Trees and I have to say that I am syked! The climbing, the music, the filming, the personality in that video was unlike anything I've seen. Maybe that's because it was a British film, I don't know. If you haven't seen it, Between the Trees now comes highly recommended by me.

I was in Fontainbleu about 4 years ago (I was 17) on a trip with my high school. Of the 10 day trip we traveled 2, climbed 6, and spent 2 in Paris. I spent two days trying to climb Eclipse, the 7c finish to Total Eclipse, a problem featured in Dosage 2 (I think), but failed. Highlights from that trip include flashing Le Toit du Cul de Chien (footage on Modump here) and French pastries.

I can't wait to get back now that I'm a little older, a little wiser, and a little stronger to climb some of the classics in this video (Karma!).

1 comment:

  1. One of the coolest problems I've seen in a while!!! That's siiiiiick!

    ReplyDelete